- [00:03:21] NEWS
- [00:03:38] Air Antilles Twin Otter Crash – St. Barts
- [00:14:46] Emirates A388 at Nice, Slat Damage
- [00:21:11] Fumes in Cockpit?
- [00:40:07] Moldova A319 at Rome, Initiated Diversion After Go Arounds, Fuel Emergency, Aborted Diversion
- [00:52:31] FINAL REPORT: Daallo A321 near Mogadishu on Feb 2nd 2016, Explosion Rips Fuselage Open
- [00:59:27] AOPA Accident Case Study – High Aspirations
- [01:24:07] FAA Investigates 5,000 Pilots Suspected of Hiding Serious Health Issues
- [01:47:48] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [02:14:18] COFFEE FUND
- [02:16:15] PLANE TALES – When History Repeats Itself
- [02:39:55] Voiceover Talent Greg Willits
- [02:40:47] FEEDBACK
- [02:41:02] Ham Radio Jim – 737 Max
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2023, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License